On behalf of the entire XFC Team, we want to thank you for your ongoing loyalty and understanding during this time.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the club!
XFC is excited to have you back in our club! We are now working towards a new normal. We have been keeping busy adding extra health and safety measures in our club to ensure a safe and clean environment for our members and staff. XFC Gym 24/7 will be following all the guidelines/Covid safe plan set out by the VIC Government.
Please remember if you are feeling unwell or experiencing any flu symptoms please stay at home rest and recover.
How is XFC Gym 247 protecting members and staff?
At XFC, the safety of our members and staff is our number one priority. We have put an extensive range of protective measures in place. These include (but not limited to); extra hygiene stations placed in every area/zone of the club including hand sanitiser and disinfectant wipes, a strict “no towel, no train policy” with towels on sale at reception if needed, increased cleaning specifications, adhering to social distancing guidelines, booking in for workouts and classes to ensure accurate contact tracing and meeting capacity guidelines and time limits.
XFC Gym 247 will adhere to the guidelines set by the government VIC Roadmap.
In addition, staff will be provided with disposable gloves, masks, and extensive cleaning kits ready for use.
We’re doing everything we can to protect the health and safety of both our members and our staff as we welcome you back to the gym. These measures include:
- The Victorian Government says Face Masks are to be worn at all times that you are not exercising unless you have a medical condition. For additional information on the wearing of masks. Guidance from the DHHS here.
- Temperature Checks will be conducted with all staff and members upon entry of the club
- COVID Marshalls in all clubs will ensure COVID protocols are followed
What are you doing about keeping the gym clean?
We have also put an extensive range of protective measures in place.
- Your club has had a deep clean conducted by our cleaners prior to reopening, including a certified fogging clean
- Social distancing measures put in place to ensure a minimum each individual can follow the guidelines set out in the Vic Government Covid Safety Plan whilst exercising
- Assisting health authorities with contact tracing Increased cleaning and sanitation, including providing hand sanitiser and sanitising gym wipes
- Ensuring members bring a towel and own water bottle
- Thorough cleaning of all equipment by staff and an outside cleaning company
- All non-essential areas of the gym will remain closed for the time being. These include some change room facilities such as hair dryers/straighteners and scales; relaxation zone (steam room), showers and common areas such as the members’ lounge.
What do I need to bring to class?
Please bring your own large towel, water bottle (drink taps will not be in use) and mat, particularly when attending Yoga.
About Your Membership
Due to current Government capacity regulations, all attendance to the club must be booked in advance using our online booking portal.
XFC Narre Warren booking system is up and running. You can find this on our website through the bookings tab https://xfcgym247.com.au/narrewarren/
Upon registration the booking system will ask for your email in order link up with your membership.
Bookings online are done with the same email used to register for your membership. If an update is required please contact reception on 03 9703 0861 we are here to help.
Furthermore, once your account has been set up you will need to accept the terms and conditions through the booking website. Then you are free to begin booking your sessions.
In order to confirm your session has been booked, check your email for a confirmation response before heading to the club.
Don’t worry we will also take walk ins if we aren’t at capacity but suggest booking especially at peak times to secure your spot.
Do I have to book in for Group Fitness classes?
Yes, just go to the website https://www.xfcgym247.com.au/narrewarren/ and click on bookings. Our updated group fitness classes timetable will appear.
Where can I view the timetable?
Please go to our website and click on booking. Its that simple.
I can’t register?
You need to login with your email address that you signed up with. If you want to change this email address or can’t remember it – please call reception.
How far in advance can I book a class?
Due to high demand, you can now book 3 days in advance for session times, please ensure you only book for classes you can attend, we kindly ask that you only book 1 session per day (while current restrictions are in place)
Are PTs going to be available in club?
Yes! We can’t wait for you to train with your favourite PT’s again! Please get in contact with your trainer to organise your session time, then you will need to book the “workout area” you will be training in for this session through our online booking platform. Don’t worry – your trainer will tell you which area to book before your session. If you don’t have a PT, we do have a Jumpstart PT pack for only $49, which gives you two PT sessions to get you back into your fitness post-ISO and also a bodyscan.
Can I change which area I have booked into when I get to the club?
If, when you arrive at the club, you wish to change the area booked, please go to reception to see if there is capacity for you in that area. Reception will need to then book you into that area to ensure accurate attendance records for contact tracing purposes.
What are the new procedures for my workout or class?
Entering Club, you will only be able to enter the club 5 minutes before a class and at the beginning of your booked workout, please note due to restrictions the front door will be locked at all times to make sure we adhere to our numbers.
To avoid congregation outside the club, we ask that, if applicable, you wait in your car prior to your session, otherwise maintain 1.5m when lining up to enter the club.
To assist with contact tracing, you will need to have your membership tag to swipe so reception can check you in to your class or workout session.
As per the current VIC Roadmap, Group Exercise classes and gym floor will be capped based on the government guidelines. Please follow the signage set out in the facility to ensure distancing is adhered to.
XFC will have floor markers and signs in the group fitness rooms for members to ensure these requirements are adhered to.
In addition, all sessions will be spaced at least 15 minutes apart to allow for the proper cleaning protocols to take place. On arrival, please avoid congregating around the studio entry and only come to front door at the time of your session.
Class programming has been re-designed to avoid member interaction and sharing of equipment. We ask that members adhere to social distancing guidelines by following the floor markings within the studio for the duration of the class.
At the conclusion of your visit, please exit the building immediately, adhering to social distancing guidelines.
What are the trading hours?
Please visit our website for trading hours and the online booking portal to book workout times currently we are unable to operate 24 hours and have restricted operating hours put in place.
What areas of the gym are still closed?
Areas that remain temporarily closed during this phase, include; members café and steam room and showers.
I am an existing member, when will I be debited next?
You will be able to access the club from Monday 9th of November! With billing resuming from Friday 13th November. We understand that times have been tough, and because we know how important fitness is for both our physical and mental wellbeing, all memberships will be discounted by 25% whilst we are in stage 2 restrictions. This rate will be reviewed in accordance with further VIC Govt announcements.
I have a paid in full membership has my end date changed?
Due to the government enforced closure, all memberships were frozen for the period of closure. The original value and term of your membership remains the same. For example, if you had 20 weeks remaining on your membership when we closed you will still have 20 weeks remaining on your membership agreement.
If you have a Paid in Full membership, all end dates have been moved on your membership to account for the Government Mandatory closing so you will still get the full value of your membership that you paid for.
What if I’m not ready to start up?
In accordance with the revised COVID-19 regulations we are opening up our gyms. The health and safety of our members and staff remains our top priority. That’s why we’re adding even more safety measures and increased cleaning protocols, so we can safely support you in getting back into your training.
However, if you would prefer not to return to the gym at this time you can place your membership on freeze, free of charge while current restrictions are in place**. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or please contact reception on 03 9703 0861 we are here to help.
Reducing the risk of COVID-19
The World Health Organisation (WHO) recommends hygiene and other measures to reduce the general risk of infections by:
- Social distancing to ensure a minimum of 1.5 metres and the 8sqm rule between each individual at all times.
- Frequently cleaning hands by using alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water When coughing and sneezing cover mouth or nose with flexed elbow or tissue – throw tissue away immediately and wash hands
- Avoiding close contact with anyone who has a fever or cough
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing seek medical care early and share previous travel history with your healthcare provider.
This situation is evolving and we ask members to continue to check the below websites for the latests updates and guidance:
Before you come back to the club, we ask that you read and understand our new Conditions of Entry and complete the below COVID-19 health screening. By accessing XFC GYM using your membership card, you accept these Conditions of Entry.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
- Stay home if unwell
- Wash or sanitise hands before entering the club and when moving through different areas
- Scan your membership barcode (app or card) every time you enter club
- Bring and use a towel every time you work out
- Bring a water bottle
- Wipe down equipment before and after use
- Keep your distance from others in the club.
COVID-19 HEALTH SCREENING
- You do not have any symptoms associated with COVID-19 (e.g. fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, sneezing/runny nose or loss of sense of smell)
- You do not have COVID-19 nor are you awaiting the results from being tested for COVID-19
- You have not been in contact with any known or suspected cases of COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- You have not returned, or been in contact with anyone else who has returned, from overseas in the past 14 days.